poniedziałek, 19 stycznia 2009

searching for some good design in Berlin with Klasse Troxler

In the begining of january i was on a trip to Berlin with Niklaus Troxler (my leading teacher in Stuttgart) and his class. We came there to visit some more and less known graphic studios and graphic designers. Here are some of the impresions and websites of artists which we visited.

first on our list was Christoph Niemann great ilustrator, lambent, wise ideas.


Second was eBoy studio, famous pixelart graphics - i think i don't have to write anything about them. Class in itself. I love their style.


Next on the list was not so well known ilustrator and designer former graffiti writer called Atak who surprised me with his briliant projects.


On the next day we visited in my opinion one of the best current poster designers: Jianping He in his studio Hesign


Next great studio which made a big impression on me was Hort. This is one of the studios that you really would love to work in, to participate in projects which are done, because of their artistic and designer value.


One of last on our list was a small Berlin studio called Cyan. Visit in that place reminded me of what kolorofon wants to make. A bit crazy, sometimes maybe controversial because of it's readable aspects, but usefull design. And a warm familly atmosphere.


This is only a (more interesting for me) part of what we have seen. Next on the list was: Fons Hickman m23, Meta Design (I hope I don't have to present them) , Blotto Design (great books!), Spiekermann Partners, Gunter Karl Bose, and Alpha Zet.

I'm really glad that i could participate in a trip like that and I would like to thank all that made this possible.

"Bomb the world with good design!"

1 komentarz:

Anonimowy pisze...

zazdroszcze conie:)